Blog awards and happy things to do

by - Thursday, July 24, 2008




The super sweet and lovely Suzanne of Create Fun & Mess gave me this award. Thank you Suzanne! 
 
The rules  of the Brillante Weblog Premio-2008 are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

I  am very happy to give this award to the following  talented and inspiring ladies whose blogs I really enjoy so much:


I love Gina's creative homespun crafts, recipes, nature photos  and cozy projects  she makes with her two gorgeous daughters Jem and Rhiannon. Always thoughtful and welcoming, you'll feel right at home in her blog right away.


I love Cindy's sparkly and bubbly wit and her funny take on things that happen on the home front.  I can't get enough of her sweet decorating style.  Her sewing and garden projects are so inspiring too. From time to time, Lucy the Dog makes an appearance. 


Stylish Rachael creates the cutest illustrations and prints. If you want to add a bucket of sunshine to your day, visit her blog! 


Creative as she is generous and unassuming, Yasmine's  true mark of artistry lies in her discipline to create beautiful, imaginative prints and patterns that she showcases in her blog on a daily basis . She's truly a creative visionary. I look forward to seeing her art everyday.


A naturalist at heart, Louise's  charming and effervescent writing about secret gardens, feathered friends, favourite things  and ephemera  is like having a chat with a dearest friend over tea. 


Chelsea's blog is all about sunshine and happy bursts of  colour, fun and everyday flavours. And oh, aren't her vintage collectibles and vignettes so cute?  


Two creative heads are better than one! Lisa and Sarah's craft collaboration is really inspiring and fun.  They have so many craft projects I want to try, like the covered tape measure for instance. Ahh, so crafty!

I also want to give this special award to Suzanne of Create Fun and Mess,   an award given to me by Gina and Louise in the past. Thank you again, gals.  

You make my day, Suzanne! Thank you for all your nice comments and  for dropping by my blog always. Cheers. xx

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Way to go Christy..you SO deserve it..your blog is always fun to visit,
    with so many beautiful sights and words..it never fails to brighten my day! :)
    You are very sweet to pass it on, so thank you Gxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christy. That was very kind of you. Have a happy evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Christy! Thanks for passing it on. Lisa and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Christy on receiving yet another award, which I must add you very much deserve. Thanks so much for passing it on to me, and for all the lovely words you have said about my blogs. I so appreciate your kindness, and your loyal blog friendship too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am a new reader to your blog. What a great idea to give blog awards. Love it!
    Take care,

    EV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Christy! You made my Day! Hope you have a wonderful and exciting weekend full of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally deserve this award Christy - I am always so impressed & inspired by all your projects you share! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER