Crystal charm birdy

by - Saturday, July 19, 2008




I love wind chimes and especially faceted feng shui crystal balls. They really are great additions to a room to dispel negative vibes and invite chi and positive vibes. When hung near a window, the crystal refracts into a thousand rainbows when hit by slivers of sunlight. I added a little detail to the crystal balls to avoid the room looking like an oriental curio shop. I thought, why not add a robin bird (Christmas robin template from Nini Makes) adorned with gingham ribbon and some charms. Birds are ethereal messengers from another realm and lucky charms are just as effective in bringing in that lucky feeling.

May your weekend be filled with bliss and positivity!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is something that I must try and make. I love this little wind chime, and what a great idea to use to rid my negative energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and unique sun-catcher Christy.. I have a couple of glass bead sun-catchers I made with small faceted crystals..but love how you've made this one..and the little charms are so sweet! Gx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful little birdie charm you have made.... one more thing to make that uses lovely beads...I love playing with beads.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER