The Poison Apple Apothecary

by - Wednesday, January 06, 2010



 Have you been to the Poison Apple Apothecary on ETSY? It is a secret, enchanted  apothecary that even Snow White  would dare visit. Such delicious smelling artisan perfume oils and potions abound, so tempting and alluring. I am now officially hooked to Pirate Ann,  a most gorgeous scent ever. Well of course, other potions beckon and call like PsycheDeath by Sugar, Last Breath , Aphrodite's Love Elixir and Ghost.

I'm so happy that the apothecary's  Vamped Perfume Oil  made it on ETSY Voter! Please, please pretty please vote for it, okay? Go here to vote. Thank you!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. How fun are these! And what a great shop name, I'm off to go vote :)

    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! I know I can be a bit silly, but I feel so bad for the people who aren't winning... I would never submit something I'd made. I'm going to have to try those oils...I love scent! I love that there's a sampler too! fun, fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my oils, I hope everyone likes them!

    Also, thanks everyone for the votes... it is a bit scary to put yourself out there but everyone has helped me get pretty high up in the ranks. Hope I can win!

    Angela- The Poison Apple Apothecary

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER